When most patients think about receiving cosmetic dentistry in Salem, Oregon, images of Hollywood stars with sparkling smiles usually come to mind. How those stars achieve such impressive results isn’t some type of secret that TMZ needs to uncover. It’s simply a matter of cosmetic dentistry, or dental work that improves the appearance of a patient’s teeth, gums, smile, etc.
At our cosmetic dentistry in Salem, Oregon, Dr. Willis offers patients a wide variety of cosmetic dental treatments designed to improve the color, complexion, and function of a patient’s smile. Let’s take a look at a few of the most common types of cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. Willis.
Cosmetic Dentistry is the Key to a Great-Looking Smile
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can improve a patient’s smile in a variety of ways. Dr. Willis offers patients treatment options that can do everything from whitening teeth to covering a gap in a patient’s smile.
At our cosmetic dentistry in Salem, Oregon, Dr. Willis offers treatments that include:
- Teeth whitening. The most commonly performed cosmetic dental treatment in the U.S., teeth whitening offers patients a safe, effective, and affordable option for improving the color and complexion of a patient’s smile. Professional teeth whitening treatments can improve a patient’s smile far more effectively than over-the-counter options.
- Veneers. Dental veneers are thin porcelain teeth coverings that can change the shape, color, and orientation of a patient’s teeth. Veneers make a great option for patients wanting to cover discolored teeth, fix a misshapen tooth, or straighten teeth to create a straighter-looking smile.
- Dental implants. Dental implants offer an affordable and lasting solution for replacing one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures. Dentures offer a dramatic way to improve the appearance of someone’s smile, especially when missing multiple teeth.
- Resin fillings. Unlike amalgam fillings that use a combination of metals to fill teeth, resin fillings offer a quick and economical way of fixing damaged and broken teeth that blend seamlessly into the natural tooth color.
Why Select Cosmetic Dentistry?
Improving the health and appearance of a patient’s smile is one of the most rewarding aspects of what our team does at Willis Dental. Dr. Willis understands the importance of a great-looking smile, and we will do whatever it takes to help you achieve a smile you have confidence in showing.
We are grateful to be your Salem Oregon dentist, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment with Dr. Willis and the entire team at Willis Dental.